FuffyToes and Dustbunnies

Knit/Life

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Don't feel like I got enough info typed out the first time, so I will try again.

I have had Bronchitis since last week and have almost got it licked. Still loads of congestion, but all in all, I feel better.

What's up with the name? Fuffytoes is our nickname for the special adopted dog in our life. Her real name is ALY, but she has huge puffs of fluff in between her toes. We shortened it to "fuffy." And dust bunnies? You would not believe the amount of these little boogers that are trying to take over my house! Every single day I have to vacuum our wood laminate floors. So, they have grown to be a part of my life, and I like the name! It sounds so cute!

More to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home