FuffyToes and Dustbunnies

Knit/Life

Monday, May 17, 2004

Must put a pic of my Aly girl and her fuffytoes. Thankfully, she doesn't eat yarn any more. She gets mad when you leave her alone for any length of time, and usually destroys something. We are now brainwashed into believing that she is more important than the "things" she chews. Couches, shoes, flip flops are a special treat for her, especially my daughter's!

On the knitting front....armhole shaping on the front of the cable raglan. I purchased the pattern for the Chicknits Bottoms Up Bucket Hat, so may cast-on for that soon. With my track record, I will probably finish a summer version in December!

LOVE LOVE LOVE reading certain knitting blogs! They are such an inspiration and push me to keep plodding along and FINISH projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home