FuffyToes and Dustbunnies

Knit/Life

Monday, July 19, 2004

I am such a psycho- knitter.  I see so many projects that I love, I start them, I see another, I start that one, and the list goes on!  It's a crazy vicious cycle.  And I keep acquiring yarn!  OOOOH soft....must have!  I bought one of those tiny skeins of Lorna's Laces Angel, in sherbet.  Oh.My.Goodness.  Like heaven in the palm of your hand.  I am keeping it to use like a stress ball.  I didn't have anything in mind to knit with it when I bought it.  Just wanted it to hold.  I bought my first Rowan Calmer book, and some yarn too.  I bought enough yarn to make Aura, and Loll.  Then I ordered some more from gotYarn.com , on sale, to make Cloud or Air.  I am using Calm 461 for Aura and Loll, and ordered Drift 460 for the Cloud or Air.  I have never done a lace pattern, and I am lovin' this one for Aura.  I don't know any better, but it is very satisfying, this lacey stuff.  I have a bunch of yarn to make some more felted bags.  Good Christmas gifts I think.  Better start now!  Oh, and I bought a felted bag from Rachelle at http://www.guardianforgillian.com/  She is making the cutest bags that Amy designed.  It is for a great cause!  And she was so quick to ship.  I gave the bag to my daughter and she was delighted.  These bags would make great gifts, and you would be helping little Gillian too!  So just DO IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home