FuffyToes and Dustbunnies

Knit/Life

Monday, November 29, 2004

Well, we are getting through this somehow. We miss my Dad terribly, and truthfully, I never thought it would be this difficult. That sounds kind of cold, but I thought I was tougher than this. Guess not.

After posting a picture of my SKP3's latest gift, I realized I never put a description of all the goodies. What a generous soul she is! 2 skeins of Wool-Ease in Green Heather, 1 skein of Fantasy Naturale in a yummy orange-y color, 3 books, "Life Makeovers" by Cheryl Richardson, "A Garden Stroll" by Lori Ihnen, and "No-Sweat Flannel Quilts" by Beth Garretson, a sachet bag, some candles and a candle holder and potpourri! YOWZA! I was totally floored!
Thanks!

My friend and I just signed up for Stitches West. It will be good to get away. Too bad it's not this month! I have never done anything like this, so it will be an adventure. I hope I get the classes I picked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home