FuffyToes and Dustbunnies

Knit/Life

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I am such a scaredy-cat knitter! I am stumped on two projects and until I talk to my knitting guru, I will not go forward! I just get flabbergasted at some of the instructions, and I hate ripping out! So, my so called "easy" cable sweater sits, as well as the "simple" felted purse. I just don't get it!!!!! These knitters out there that are just going to town on their knitting. It floors me! But, I do have many excuses....I live in the mountains, the nearest LYS is over 60 minutes away, I have been sick so I couldn't contact my guru, who always seems to set things right! Living in big cities sure does have it's advantages! I long for a big noisy knitting group, or something! For now, call me "The Lone Knitter."

I will get over this hump. In the meantime, I started the "Under the Hoodie" from the S&B book. I like the colorway they have shown, so I got the exact yarn and the exact color. As you can see, I am kind of a nut about following directions.
Anyway, starting with the back there seems to be no complicated instructions...yet.
I seem to always get confused on the increases in the sleeves. I think I just ask too many questions, and maybe it is more simple than I make it out to be.

I may have to actually get dressed today and venture out to the market and bank. Still have this nasty cough and stuffed up nose, but enough already! I have spent the last seven days cooped up in here. Wish I was a better knitter, I would have finished about three things!

So, until then, toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home