FuffyToes and Dustbunnies

Knit/Life

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Just spent four COLD days in San Francisco...BRRRRR! Actually, some of the afternoon's were warm-ish. Practically no knitting accomplished. I brought enough yarn to knit a cozy for an elephant, but NOTHING got done. What a sad city. I love all the shopping and places to eat, but the homeless are everywhere! We stayed at the Hilton downtown and walked everywhere, and everywhere we saw these poor hopeless people. I was so glad to get home to the mountains. I am also SO thankful for my life and the gifts God has given me and my family. I can't quit thinking about those people though.....
Friend's of ours serve as missionaries in L.A., at the Dream Center. They are making a difference with these neglected individuals. Maybe someday we will too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home